Our family keeps an extra-large gameday tote for ballgames because life happens and traveling anywhere with kids even for an hour can be tough if you forget an essential. A few things me and some of my mom friends always like to keep or recommend others to keep in a gameday tote include:
- A blanket to throw over the stroller or car seat ( AGB has great options lightweight swaddle for summertime or thick and cozy deluxe for cooler months)
- Sunscreen (adult and baby) – even if it is a cool day or overcast the sun can still do some damage – and I know my northern friends are laughing at this.
- Small toys that strap to the car seat or a fuzzy lovie to keep the little ones entertained.
- Teething toys if you are at that stage.
- Sunglasses for ALL parties attending big and small.
- Snacks – not all concession stands are baby or toddler friendly.
- No spill sippy cups
- Bottled water because going to the concession stand with three young kids in tow is impossible and in some horrible cases- there is no concession stand.
- Handsfree personal fans for anyone south of Ohio – Fully charged or with new batteries on standby.
- Portable charger or 2 and cords that go with your fan AND phone– because sometimes we forget to charge things and that’s ok.
- Large fluffy blanket - my newest favorite blanket by AGB!
PRO TIP: Leave the chargeable items (including the portable chargers in a bag to themselves and always try to put them in the top of your tote so you remember to charge them when you get home and always leave the empty bag on top, so you remember to put them back in as your run out the door.
Not only are these for football, but Mary has also added designs for band or chorus, baseball, basketball and soccer! Lots of color options and 2 font combinations are ready for you to customize your own today!